Family day at the Zoo♥

Childhood Memorable 


My parents used to bring me to zoo once a month. It was the happiest & enjoyable moment in my entire childhood. I had went to many zoos before such as the zoo which located at my hometown (Kuching) and also the Zoo Negara at Kuala Lumpur during vacation.




However, the Zoo Negara KL leave the most deep impression to me. Well, let me brief some of the history of Zoo Negara KL. Basically, Zoo Negara is Malaysia's national zoo located in Hulu Kelang in Selangor, 5km from the city of Kuala Lumpur. The first local zoo in Malaysia, it was officially opened in 1963. Zoo Negara covers 110 acres of land and has over 5137 specimen from 476 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fish. Over the years, the zoo has transformed itself to an open concept zoo with over 90% of its animals being kept in spacious exhibits with landscape befitting its nature.





Well, this picture contains only some of the parts of animals in the Zoo. Of course, there are still plenty of animals besides than all these such as hippopotamus, horses, leopards, crocodiles, birds, penguins and so on. Well,as a kids, there were always a lot of curios stuffs pop out form their mind...
I still recall that my mum told me that me and my sisters always asked many question ,even the childish and ridiculous question  from them during visit the Zoo, I am appreciate it our parents patiently and nicely answer  our question :p


Nowsdays ,there are plenty of 3D zoo movie or cartoons such as Madagascar ,..Madagascar is a cute and funny movie. Parents and kids were laughing through most of the movie. Well,it ended up being a fun family movie that both kids and adults could enjoy.  At the same time,the movie are good intellectual fodder for children.There are cute parts and the visuals are all right,
The main thing is that all the characters, including supporting ones, are likable and funny in their own way. Every character is quite different. The animated scenery was beautiful too. Undeniably,this movie really had potential, at least the kids most likely will enjoy it :D




Well, how about you guys?? is it your  childhood places same with me? I hope my childhood places able to restore your childhood memory.:)
Last but not least, I wish to visit  the zoo with my family  in some of the countries as it will  bring back the memory  and also different experience to us too  :)
Written by Wendy Thian

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Categories

About

We have foods; we have games; we have songs. Quote from John Betjeman, childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights, before the dark hour of reason grows. This is the topic we're mainly focused on, the purpose is to stir the childhood memories to the readers. Share the goods to the one you went through all the memories with. ;) We are students from KDU University College, Malaysia. The purpose of our blog is for Diploma assignment ONLY.